PowerFlex Management & Staff
PowerFlex's management and staff are all fitness professionals who compete or have competed on the bodybuilding and fitness circuits. Each possesses years of experience and a wealth of knowledge in various diciplines of fitness and nutrition.
No matter what age you are, what stage of life you're at, or whatever your fitness goals or objectives are, our friendly management and staff of instructors, trainers, and nutritionists take a personal interest in coaching, motivating and guiding you to reach your personal best.
Owner, Manager, Competition Trainer
Owner and manager of PowerFlex gym, Mark has been bodybuilding for over 35 years. He has competed in several bodybuilding events and retired from competitive bodybuiding after winning the overall title at the 2003 Natural Quebec.
An aerospace engineer by trade, Mark got involved in the fitness industry because of his passion for training and improving people's lives. He strongly believes that the greatest gift anyone can give themselves is a healthy lifestyle. PowerFlex gym is his way of bringing that message to others.
Founded by Chris Gurunlian in 2013, Ludachris fitness has grown to become one of the top personal training companies in North America. While specializing in preparing athletes for fitness competitions, Ludachris fitness also provides a great service for lifestyle clients as well. We are a one stop shop for all your fitness goals. www.ludafit.com
Big DaddyFitness focuses on fitting the training and nutrition to the client and not the other way around. We’ve built our foundation around the fact that every single person we come in contact with is a different individual: different body, goals, schedules, dietary history, and views on what “getting fit”really means. BigDaddyFitness believes in dedication to the client, and the client’s dedication to getting fit. Dedication has no limitation!!! www.bigdaddyfitness.com
Personal Trainer, Yoga & Aerobics Instructor
Roula Vasilatos, a 35 year old mother of two, has been involved in sports and physical fitness since high school. She has participated in basketball, track and field, gymnastics, yoga and bodybuilding.
Roula believes that physical activity should be an important part of one’s life. “Training and improving your body should be seen as a life long journey and a way of living, as opposed to a means to an end. With the development of good technique, training habits and a sound nutritional program, you can develop your body and spirit and benefit from years of good health and longevity."
- Sun Youth Senior Basketball Championship Team
- Physique Québec Testé2003 - 1st position - Women’s Lightweight
- Physique Québec Testé2003 - 1st position - Women’s Masters
- Physique Québec Testé2003 - Women’s Overall Winner
- YMCA Personal Trainer / Weight Training Instructor
- YMCA Group Fitness Instruction
- YMCA Yoga Instructor
- St. John’s Ambulance CPR
- Roula volunteers at Centre d’Hébergement St. Vincent-Marie
Personal Trainer, Pilates & BOSU Instructor
Louise offers customized training at any level, couples and group training, realistic nutrition, body shaping and toning, body/mind connection through Yoga and Pilates, limited-time workouts, sports specific training, injury recovery training, and keeping people fit for life!
Whether it is in your home, at the office, or at the gym, Louise can help to motivate and guide you towards your fitness goals. Make changes you can live with forever.
Louise has won the following bodybuilding titles:
- Physique Québec Testé 1998 - 3rd position – Femme Moyen
- Phys-Fit Québec Testé 1999 – 1st position – Femme Moyen
- Phys-Fit Québec Testé 1999 – 2nd position – Femme Maître
- Physique Montréal Métro Testé 1999 – 1st position - Femme Lourd
- Physique Québec Testé 2001 – 3rd position – Femme Lourd
- Physique Québec Testé 2001 – 1st position – Femme Maître
- Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor (1998)
- Spinning, Bosu, TRX and Core Training
- Corrective Postural Stretching
- Pilates Instructor
- YogaFit for Personal Trainers (Aug 2013)
- Health & Wellness Certificate (CanFitPro)
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- Thai Yoga Massage, Level I & 2 (Essential Certification)